WHO IS INVITED?
- We love people who are passionate about learning more about themselves, others and the world around them.
- We love people with a philosophical, curious and inquisitive attitude that are not afraid of challenging conventional thinking and limiting beliefs.
- We love people who are willing to ask questions, challenge beliefs, tell stories, share knowledge, exchange ideas and contribute.
- We love people from different walks of life because we believe they enrich the circle and bring diversity to our thinking.
- We welcome artists, engineers, gays, blacks, whites, lawyers, accountants, students, social workers, entrepreneurs, business owners, musicians, foreigners, psychologists, doctors, politicians, athletes, consultants, waiters, philosophers, people from any race or religious background and any human beings that are willing to share their view.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The following are the upcoming dates for the 2016 series:
|27th Sept||Topic TBC||Opening Soon|
|17 Oct||Topic TBC||Opening Soon|
|17 Nov||Topic TBC||Opening Soon|
Expanding Circles takes place once a month. There is a donation of £10 per circle that goes towards the cost of the venue. Spaces are limited to only 25 participants per event. To reserve your place make sure you book through the Eventbrite links above or join our MeetUp Group and confirm your attendance on there.